What's it all about?

this is my blog about luck, love, career and fashion. the most important aspects of a young woman's life... not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A new Week begins...

So, the weekend is coming to an end. A new week of work begins and I am eager to find out what it will bring. In a fortnight we're going on holiday (I'll tell you about who "we" are too at some point in time) and I can't wait... I have quite a few bits and pieces that I would like to show you all: excerpts of my book and other ramblings out of my life. I have so many written bits n bobs on paper (the good old-fashioned blog ;) that I should enter here. And as a matter of fact: I will put them on here; what a way to get it out. Writings where I was out in foreign lands, in love, out of love, tingling with anticipation, sick with anger and frustration... So many emotions that you can probably all relate with and have an opinion to. So many things I want to share with you all; as that way I can get it off my chest and get it out. Right, but that's it for now... Time to relax a little before the weekend. A final little nibble of my blurbs for the evening:

On feeling useless:
Home is the only place I feel worth anything. No matter what I wear, my man’s eyes sparkle. No matter how stupid, funny or nasty I am: he knows, it’s just me and I would never wish anyone harm. Here, the slightest odd tone of voice and immediately I am labelled as being in a bad mood and grumpy and not saying what I feel or expressing my anger. I’ve had it with pussy-footing around everyone because they’re “sensitive” today. People have lost the ability to say things as they are and not talk around the entire subject.

So when you start your day tomorrow, don't forget who you are at home: a strong, confident person that says what they think in a tuned, authentic and thought-through manner. Believe in yourselves and if someone crosses you, remember: breathe, relax and think before you speak. And it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt (Abraham Lincoln).



KEEP SMILING.

No comments:

Post a Comment