What's it all about?

this is my blog about luck, love, career and fashion. the most important aspects of a young woman's life... not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nappies, Vaginas and Walking Talking Johnny

Here is the last titbit of the first chapter, following on from Fetish, Fun and more...:
... Just as Sonya turned around the corner from the bathroom where she had been hiding Walking Talking Johnny’s arm flung out from behind the curtain with the panty and thrust it crotch first in her face. Sonya yelped and Walking Talking Johnny dropped the panty. Lily watched and stifled a laugh as she calmly picked up the panty. “So, what’s the deal; are you going to take it?” she asked, staring at the intimidated little man. “Erm… I’m going to have to think about it again… You know, it’s just that I…” Lily hung the panty in the changing room and started marching Johnny out the door, a stern look on her face. “I just haven’t got all that much money and I…” They reached the door and Lily interrupted: “You know, don’t worry. That’s fine. Take care. See you soon. Ok?” Walking Talking Johnny stared at her, his Mac steamy from his excitement. “Erm, yes. Ok. Thank you… I, you know…” Without paying further attention to him Lily began closing shop. Sonya shot towards the door after having recovered from the panty situation. “What are you doing? We still have fifteen minutes.” Lily looked at Sonya: “No, we don’t. Matt is waiting for me at home with sushi and wine and I’ve had enough of nappies, vaginas and smells for one day. Come on, help me get these shoes inside.”
More to come the next few days. I'm on holiday, so not online as much. Sorry, folks!

2 comments:

  1. Did you write this? This is brilliant stuff. Grabbed my attention right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did write it myself. It's part of a book I'm writing. More under the label "book" :)

    ReplyDelete