What's it all about?

this is my blog about luck, love, career and fashion. the most important aspects of a young woman's life... not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dismal, rainy, grey and yuk.

So today is not a good day... It started with the fact that you now have to turn the light on in the kitchen when you get up which is a nightmare cos it is glaring, bright and far from welcoming (must remember to fix light above oven which is not as nasty). This is followed by a peak out of the window into rain, grey, unhappy faces and the question of what to wear.

This morning I decided I couldn't care less: dress up and look pretty to beat the rainy blues. But oh, if I had known that that fine, drizzly wet rain would soak me through and through on my 15minute walk, I would have changed my mind.

So now I look, smell and feel like a wet dog... Good morning. Thank you, world.

ps. will start blogging about fashion soon, too. I know that has been neglected up until now. That'll change, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment