What's it all about?

this is my blog about luck, love, career and fashion. the most important aspects of a young woman's life... not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Christmas Christmas

So, after a month of searching high and low I have managed to fill 24 (!) bags with prezzies for my man. My kind of advents-calendar. Not the chocolate kind or where you get stupid plastic toys that noone needs. I invested time, thought and a pocket full of love (and also a bit of money ofcourse). I believe I have twenty-four presents that are a mix of sexy, useful, funny, delightful, agreeable, generous and attractive. So I look forward to every morning...

His face this morning, needless to say, was priceless. Last week we had talked about calendars for Xmas and he told me his mum used to craft and fill them herself with titbits: bit of money, sweets etc. Whilst he told me I tried so hard not to smile as I had already started filling the bags so long ago. Thank goodness I had my hot, spicy soup to accidentally choke on the stop myself laughing!

And the last week had been a back and forth with things he said he needed that I managed to postpone til today and obviously rearranged the contents of the bags to accommodate his wishes!

Obviously I can't tell you what is in the bags; he might read this too. But I can tell you this much: I think he will like every single one of those presents ;)


Get into the Christmas spirit with my fave at the moment: Michael Bublé:


No comments:

Post a Comment