What's it all about?

this is my blog about luck, love, career and fashion. the most important aspects of a young woman's life... not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Silent Passenger












Dear Silent Passenger
trapped in my heart:
I didn’t know where to finish,
Now I don’t know where to start.

I mean no harm
with these words core bound,
But I hear you lurking
in my heart; unfound.

With scarlet strength
and fervour lucked,
I beg you:
By Amour’s hand, be plucked.

For composed you sit
with an adamant smile.
Lodged like a thorn;
The devil’s course? A severed mile.

Now the strain of mirth mingling
in your lines, not abrupt,
leaves the rain harsh, not tingling
with our loss;
it must be stopped.

Be rid, pounding heart,
Long enough your purse clutched
my breath: tale unspoken,
my hope: left untouched.

Like ashen fruit decaying;
Mould and flies, take your turn.
I am done with the silence,
Heart imploded: a lesson to learn.

Throw back your storm-grey hair
and gaze to the time-lost sky.
I have sung the last love words
of our turquoise lullaby.

The fierce skies have gathered.
Their stare brought me to my knees.
Now I reach for ochre caring;
For he’s there, I know it:

Please

refrain from contemplation
and come back from our start.
Please leave me, silent passenger;
become a sealed memory in my heart.


28. August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment