What's it all about?

this is my blog about luck, love, career and fashion. the most important aspects of a young woman's life... not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Let's start again...

So, it's been a while since I posted. And a lot has happened since. I'm writing a book. I've had a burn-out. I'm still with the love of my life. I lost my greatest mentor. My family has gone it's separate ways. I've started a new job. My life confronts me with new challenges, small and great, every single day. And all I keep thinking is I haven't found my way yet. I know I'm not alone. Steve Jobs' passing away has put his greatest words before me again and put everything into a new light again:
Keep looking, don't settle.
And this is what I wake up to each morning. I haven't found my way yet; but the words love, luck, career and fashion are those that make me who I am now. Which words will my future bring? I hope: family, fulfilment, helping others and fun. In whatever form, I want to give. And at the moment, I believe a book is the way forward: so much I have experienced could be of use and help to others who are experiencing the same things as me. It's worth a shot. And until that time has come that I can present my life in written form, I will write about the things I love and that bring me fun. So, until very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment